Job Listings : Analyst (Intern)
Job Listings: Analyst (Intern)
Post Date: 10/10/2022
Type: Summer Internship Program
Please apply here: Analyst Internship
Accenture Summer Analyst (Internship) Program
Kickstart your consulting career by joining one of Accenture’s Summer Analyst (Internship) Development Programs*. Leverage your skills and strengths to help our clients solve their most pressing business challenges, embracing the latest technology to become the next best version of themselves.
Not only will you have amazing opportunities to learn, develop and grow your skills, you will join a collaborative environment that unleashes innovation, allows our people to perform at their very best and supports a culture in which everyone feels they have an equal opportunity to belong and build a career.
If you have not previously considered Accenture; now is the time. Wherever your professional passions lie, there’s a home for you within one of Accenture’s Summer Analyst (Internship) Development Programs.
*Internship program starts in June and runs approximately 10 weeks*
Pursuing a Bachelor or Master degree in any major (with a graduation date of December 2023 or later)
Technology Development Program
- Experience with programming languages (ex. Java, Python, Ruby, etc.), modern frameworks (ex. Angular.js, Node.js, etc.) and/or lifecycle data management, supply chain, finance, etc.
- Exposure to programming-related projects in Web Design, Game design and/or Mobile Application Design.
- Interest in new emerging technologies such as Cloud, Security, Silicon and leading business application packages.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong work ethic, solid technical aptitude, excellent communication skills, leadership, attention to detail and experience working on a team.
Consulting Development Program
- Familiarity with core consulting skills – business processes, organizational strategies, project management and an interest in technology.
- Ability to adjust quickly and confidently when faced with change, engage and enables team members to reach a common goal, seek out answers, drive solutions and get results, and follow through on what you say you’ll do, while also knowing when to ask for help.
Industry X Development Program
- Experience in a manufacturing, engineering, operations or supply chain environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, team and people skills; ability to share information and communicate clearly with management and team members
- Ability to multi-task, solve problems and drive critical tasks to completion with minimal supervision
Song Development Program
- Exposure to programming-related projects in Mobile Application Design (iOS, Swift, Android).
- Ability to demonstrate a strong work ethic, solid technical aptitude, excellent communication skills, leadership, attention to detail, and experience working on a team.