Main content start
The Career Workshops are designed to educate students about career strategy and to provide tools to sharpen their job search and interview skills. The workshops are held over lunch and topics range from career tips and experiences to technical presentations.
Previous topics presented at the Career Workships were:
- Resume Writing & Interview Skills
- Key Job Search Strategies
- Evaluating & Negotiating the Job Offer
- Academic, Internships, and Industry
- Career Planning
- Career Path in Large Multinational Companies
- Deciding Between a Start-up Vs a Fortune 500 Company
- How to Get the Job of Your Dreams and Making the Best Out of It
- So You’ve Accepted a Full-Time Position or Internship, Now What?
- A Day in a Life of an Engineer
- A Day in the Life of a Technologist: Perspectives Across a Software Company
If you would like to present at our Career Workshop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.